Our client is an Australian member-based organisation catering to one of Australia's largest and most purposeful industries, with positive impacts reaching communities nationwide.
They are seeking an exceptional National Membership Director to deliver excellent member engagement, attraction and retention across numerous and diverse divisions through the development and implementation of robust membership strategies.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will lead and coach a highly committed and member focused team through the delivery of national member engagement strategies and programs that: support the growth and retention of existing members; support new member recruitment; identify emerging sectors for growth; and promote program membership and enrolment.
You will also drive key operational initiatives and improvements to current membership frameworks, systems and databases towards best practice models and engagement plans.
The following skills and attributes will help you to be successful in this role:
- Strong leadership capability demonstrated through effective people management skills, problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills;
- Proven ability to create a positive team culture founded on trust, collaboration, shared accountability and recognition;
- Demonstrated ability to lead business change within a small, fast paced corporate environment;
- Proven experience with starting and scaling consumer-centric member engagement programs with innovative consumer engagement offerings and value propositions;
- In-depth experience planning and delivering CRM and consumer/membership lifecycle strategies;
- Proven track record of sales excellence through implementation of sales best practice and understanding of sales methodologies;
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills; and
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in business or related discipline.
This role is based in Sydney however interstate travel will be required at times.
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive remuneration and benefits package. If you're interested in this role, please register your interest using the apply button.
For further information or to have a confidential conversation regarding your suitability, please contact Chris Morrison on 02 9055 6836.