Our client is one of the largest state-owned enterprises on the East Coast of Australia. They deliver safe, sustainable and efficient logistics solutions for their customers and are currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and transformation.
We are seeking an experienced, innovative and collaborative Internal Strategy Advisor to work alongside a consultant and provide expert support in developing commercial models and organisational strategy on an interim basis; with the likelihood of turning into a permanent, full-time leadership position.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a similar role at a leading management / strategy consulting firm, financial services institution or corporate strategy team;
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing strategy transformation programs;
- Expertise in business consulting, strategic planning, financial modelling, business transformation and restructuring, project management and team leadership;
- Ability to drive business transformation and value-add through strong analytical, financial, commercial and strategic insight to create competitive business advantage;
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills with proven ability of working effectively with, negotiating with and influencing senior executives across various levels to drive strategic decision making and outcomes; and
- Tertiary qualifications in Business / Commerce, Accounting, Economics or other relevant field.
For a confidential conversation regarding this role, please contact Sahana Gabriel from Meritos at email@example.com.