Head of Operations and Rewards
A best in class HR Professional is sought!
About our client
Settlement Services International (SSI) is a community organisation and social business that supports newcomers and other Australians to achieve their full potential. They work with all people who have experienced vulnerability, including refugees, people seeking asylum and culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities, to build capacity and enable them to overcome inequality. SSI is a member of the Australian Network on Disability (AND) which seeks to advance the inclusion of people with disability in all aspects of business.
About the People and Culture team
To ensure that the People and Culture (PAC) team can support and provide the operating model to create a sustainable future for SSI's business, clients and their people, the General Manager PAC has reorganised the function aligning with the strategic visioning and foresight for SSI. At the forefront of this HR transformation is a high impact operating model that leverages communities of expertise across the suite of talent and organizational capability; culture, inclusion and wellbeing; work health and safety; rewards and recognition; and delivers through strategic business partnering and talent acquisition, and drives operational excellence through technology solutions and service delivery platforms. This transformation will shape and enable the strategic direction of the business, enhance continuous operating efficiency, build strong leaders across the organisation and foster a culturally diverse and inclusive environment creating SSI as an even greater place to work, learn and grow.
One of the exciting opportunities to join this team to deliver quality advice and outcomes is the Head of Operations and Rewards (OR).
About the opportunity
As Head of Operations & Rewards (OR), you will provide the strategic vision for the function and oversight of team deliverables that enhance operational efficiency. You will design effective frameworks to streamline, simplify and automate processes and implement cloud- based technology solutions that will optimise service delivery outcomes and ensure a high-quality experience for SSI employees across all People and Culture functional areas.
In addition, you will design, develop and implement a total rewards and recognition framework that attracts, engages and builds a high performing culture and streamlines job family architecture.
About your experience
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be degree qualification in human resources or equivalent and NGO or corporate experience;
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience in leading national HR Operations functions and setting up a greenfield function;
- Have proven leadership and management experience including coaching skills;
- Have demonstrable knowledge across core HC functional areas including HRIS administration, total rewards, recruitment, and talent management;
- Have expertise in implementation of Job family architecture and position management;
- Demonstrate proven experience in the implementation of a Total Rewards (compensation and benefits) and recognition framework;
- Evidence excellent influencing and communication skills with the ability to interact and build relationships with various stakeholders;
- Possess excellence in verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrate a strong analytical background with expertise leveraging data to inform decision making complementing a detail- orientated approach;
- Have the ability to operationalise strategy through proven experience in project management creating superior service delivery to the business;
- Proven experience implementing change and leading a HR digital transformation with implementation of Core HCM cloud-based solutions across all functional areas of HR;
- Demonstrated aptitude for leveraging technology to maximize the employee experience; and
- Have strong reporting ability including Intermediate and Advanced Excel skills (pivots, vlook-ups, graphs, macros, visual basics, dashboard reporting and scorecards.
If this is your next challenge, please register your interest using the apply button. For further information or to have a confidential conversation regarding your suitability, please contact Christine O'Donnell on 02 9055 4460 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.