Our client is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has a genuine and powerful impact on Indigenous lives and communities across the country through valuable engagement with the government as well as influential business and community leaders.
They are seeking an exceptional Engagement Manager to ensure the ongoing delivery of quality communications, events and stakeholder engagement.
About the role
Reporting to the Director, you will lead and coach a committed team through the delivery of events, communications activities, and the management of key stakeholder relationships, all collectively aligned with the strategic direction and voice of the organisation.
You will manage all related operational activities within well-established frameworks while working collaboratively with your Director to explore new branding, communications and engagement opportunities.
In addition to your relevant tertiary qualifications in communication or a related business discipline, you will also demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
- A desire to work for an organisation with a clear social mission and values;
- Strong leadership capability through the use of people management, coaching and problem-solving skills;
- Strong functional management capability of communications, events and engagement activities;
- Proven ability to deliver verbal and written communication through branding, reporting and a broad range of communication and engagement mediums; and
- Excellent stakeholder management, interpersonal and communication skills.
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive remuneration and benefits package. If you're interested in this role, please register your interest using the apply button.
For further information or to have a confidential conversation regarding your suitability, please contact Elena Avanez on 02 9055 6820.