Our client is a highly regarded leader in their field who are looking for a Business Continuity Manager to providing best practice guidance across the enterprise, on all business continuity related matters and be the primary contact point on all business related queries on business continuity management.
In this role, you will provide the tools and methodology to assist the business in the development of their Business Impact Analysis and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) development. You will also lead the design and implementation of the Business Resilience Framework. In addition, the role will lead and manage regular testing of all BCP and disaster recovery scenarios, including the timely production of test plans and reports.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant BCM experience in financial services, in either a Line 1 or Line 2 function;
- Strong stakeholder management experience, including the ability to work autonomously;
- Deep knowledge of SPS 232 and its application;
- Demonstrated technical expertise in BCP documentation, including Business Impact Analysis, Incident Management and Business Continuity Planning;
- Relevant teritary qualifications; and
- Further education in risk management or BCM is desirable.
This 12 month contract opportunity is available immediately. A competitive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate.
If you're interested in this role, please register your interest using the apply button. For further information or to have a confidential conversation regarding your suitability, please contact Chris Morrison on 02 9055 6836.